When it comes to natural ways, exercises to make breasts bigger are certainly among the popular choices tried by many women. While certainly a safe option, exercising is not the fastest way to achieve your desired bust size and is one where much of your time and dedication is required. (Note: There is actually a way to expedite this but more of that later in the article)
For this natural method to work, you need to know the right exercises along with the right way to perform these exercises. Here are some exercises that will develop those muscles below and around your bosom. And, to be effective, you really need to perform these exercises every day.
Simple Breast Squeeze (for the busy woman)
Repeat these steps for 2 minutes:
- Push your palms together in front of your chest
- Squeeze and concentrate on working the muscles around your breasts
- Relax your palms
This is one workout technique that you can try easily anywhere and one that you will feel intense contraction and relaxation of those muscles around your breasts.
Repeat the following 10 times (3 – 5 minutes each time):
- Put your knees and hands on the floor
- Keep your back flat and hands aligned with your bosom
- Bend your arms and lower yourself (chest will almost touch the floor)
- Push yourself back until the starting position is reached
Repeat the following 10 – 20 times:
- Grab hand weights up to 2 pounds
- Hold hand weights straight up, perpendicular to your body
- Bring your arms out to the sides of your body and then back up
Firstly, lie facedown.
Then, do the following twice on each side:
- Lift your one arm and the leg opposing it
- Make both straight in the air
- Maintain the position for ten seconds
This exercise will help you achieve the correct posture to make your breasts look bigger.
This self-explanatory exercise will help you shape and firm your bust line. Additionally, your shoulders and triceps are tightened as well.
For this exercise, you need to use two dumbbells weighing three to five pounds and do the following a few times:
- Keep your back straight
- Sit on the edge of a chair and lean slightly forward at your hips
- Raise your arms until your elbows reach the shoulder level
- Maintain this position for five seconds
Expedite by Combining With High Quality Supplements
The above are proven exercises to make breasts bigger but require effort, time and lots of patience to yield the results that you desire.
Having said this, you should know that there have been various feedback from women who managed to expedite their bust gains by using supplements at the same time.
As such, if you are frustrated with your previous efforts to make your breasts bigger, I recommend that you combine the above exercises with the use of a really good herbal-based breast enhancement product.
No related posts.
No responses yet